Acoustic Enclosure Systems – To Download Complete Brochure click here
Acoustic Enclosure are designed for the installation of acoustical curtain enclosures & fiberglass soundproofing blankets.
The track & hardware can be configured for floor, ceiling, suspended, beam and wall mounted systems. Double track systems allow for slide-open access. Our heavy duty structural steel systems are utilized on large enclosures.
Acoustical Curtain Systems can be configured to create total enclosures, partial enclosures, hoods or shouds, barrier walls and divider partitions.
A wide variety of Industrial Acoustical Curtain Panels and support framing options are available from All Noise Control to meet any requirements
Acoustic Curtain Systems Features:
- High actual noise reduction up to 25 dB (A)
- Custom engineered systems for any application
- Roof Panels and ventilation systems available when required
- Quick access to machinery and equipment
- Fire safe and low smoke emissions per ASTM E-84,
- Class1 : Per ASTM E-162, ASTM E-662
- Easily installed, relocated or modified
- View windows for visibility
- Washable and steam cleanable component materials
- Durable constructions for long service life in severe industrial applications
- Curtain system models are offered in various styles for optimum solution of application’s requirements
- Economical alternative to rigid acoustical panel systems
ACOUSTIC ENCLOSURE CASE STUDIES
The largest research facility in the world, IBM’s Thomas J Watson NY headquarters, needs versatile material for office and equipment enclosures.. Read More
Noise Control Blanket enclosures offer high levels of noise control and noise reduction. From HVAC units to large computers, office equipment or generators.
Pipes, electrical devices, generators or Vacuums, all can be enclosed and their noises isolated by custom enclosures which will quiet their surroundings and prevent other complicated noise issues from starting.
- Noise Enclosures
- Noise Enclosure Framing Hardware
- Noise Control Portable Enclosures
- Industrial Generator Soundproofing